viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

Buenos Aires final part

On friday we visited the Zoo and we saw some pretty amazing animals (you can see the pictures on my web album). I also bought a biography of the Che, those are everywhere! We ended the day in the house of Pierre-Louis's boss, Rodrigo, drinking wine, eating pizza, and playing playstation. We talked about how he managed his little company, I think I never saw a manager/entrepreneur with such a cool attitude, he just values friendship and well-being at the argentine level, pretty impressive.

On Saturday, we went to Tigre by train. It costs 1 peso for an hour long trip! Tigre is very beautiful, people from Buenos Aires use to going there to relax and breath some fresh air. I recommend the boat tour (1h, 14 pesos) you will see some dream houses in dream places.

We spent our last night with many exchange students in a disco. A girl came to me to dance, I was surprised... she was Bolivian!
I came back around 6am, and I lost my flight because I fall asleep while I was packing...

THE END

I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comentarios:

AnaYanci dijo...

Ola Querido, tudo beim?

Kike que gusto me da ver todo lo que haces :D En verdad que muchos vivimos y experimentamos lo que nos cuentas a traves de tus fotos y a traves de tus aventuras. Gracias por compartirlo!

Sigue disfrutando, cuidate mucho, disfruta del calor de MI GENTE, que aunque no soy Chilena, o Argentina, soy Latina y con mucho orgullo ;)

Recibe un gran abrazo.

AnaYanci

Anónimo dijo...

kikou Henri!
Tu vois que c'est pas si pire les boliche à Buenos Aires! ;) Contente de t'avoir vu! :p

Enjoy el chili!