miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

Trek for the best...and the worse

Last sunday, we did some trekking in "cerro la campana" near Valparaiso. I was following a group of Chilean that I met in an mountaineering association. They seemed to know pretty well that mountain, and told me that it should be a pretty easy climbing. And it was...for the first 3 hours, but soon became very dangerous....

We had to climb in the middle of rock falls, without helmet of course.

That was what we were climbing... without any rope! No actually, we had one rope for 10 persons, and we had to tie the rope around our belly, that is to say that if we fall, we had chances to be paralyzed...nice!
I'm just happy to be still alive at the top!

Conclusion of this adventure: never trust Chilean safety standards, and enjoy life!!
Nevertheless, I had an GREAT adrenaline time! 10 hours of trekking + night trekking on the way back...

Go see my other pictures on picassa!

1 comentario:

Romain dijo...

So NICE!!! =)
T'as dû prendre ton pied mon salo...